The pharmaceutical drug Anipryl (or generic selegiline) works to alter specific brain neurotransmitters. A standard treatment for Parkinson’s disease in people, it’s also been found to improve symptoms for some dogs with cognitive dysfunction syndrome (CDS). It’s estimated that 75% of treated dogs will show improvement in at least one clinical symptom within two months of therapy. Sounds impressive – but what this really means is that not all dogs will respond and results vary widely. This drugstore option is my Plan B. So let’s move on to Plan A.
Read full article at the official Dog Resort Spa Blog
- Doggie Alzheimer’s – Part Two
- Bee-killing pesticide found in garden store plants
- Fido and the fourth of July jitters… Tips from Paula Tarifaj, DVM to keep your dog calm during the festivities.
- Dogs Can Lose Golden Years – Alzheimer’s explained – Part One
- How I Treat Itchy Smelly Dog Ears – Part 2, By Paula Terifaj, DVM of Dog Spa Resort
Please Visit Our Website
- Guy Lueckenotte on Integrated Pest Management for the Homeowner
- Wayne on Commercial/Over The Counter Pesticides–What They Don’t Tell You About Them
- tflewis on Commercial/Over The Counter Pesticides–What They Don’t Tell You About Them
- all three on Commercial/Over The Counter Pesticides–What They Don’t Tell You About Them
- tflewis on test 3
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsadditives, adverse reactions, All Natural, animal, body, cats, Cedar Oil, chemically altered, chemicals, chrysanthemum flowers, chrysanthemum plant, Commercial/Over The Counter Pesticides, compromise, contact poisons, death, detoxified, dg cedar oil dogs, enzymes, extracted, fleas, human, insect control planning, mites, mosquito fogging municipalities, natural insecticides, Non Toxic, oils, pest-free, pest control, pest control companies, pest control management, Pest Control Solutions, pests, pet owners, pets, potency, Pyrethrins, solvents, synergists, synthetic pyrethroids, synthetic version, ticks, toxic, toxic effect,